~scarlet stone~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~scarlet stone~

Post by sillybung on December 31st 2009, 1:37 pm

Thanks for clicking
This is the story that I wrote and submited into the district writing fair, and out of 500 people I WON! That last stories I wrote here and never finished were ideas for the fair but I never posted this one! There is a LOT more to the story, this is only the first chapter. If you like it I'll add the other chapters! Here we go

~UPDATE~ Chapter 2 is up~
~UPDATE~ Chapter 3 is up~

Chapter 1#
A cold whisp of air flew by Rosie. Walking in the dark, cold forest spooked her. Her surroundings were just trees and dirt that made terrifying shadows as she walked past them. With only her dog pepper she was alone. Why had I just run away! Away from the warmth of shelter and the comfort of food? And Rosie knew that this was just the beginning, the beginning of a long story that would probably have a bad ending or even worse, no ending at all. Staring at the long trail a head of her she saw a bright light coming her way, with a panicked run she hid in the bushes that pricked her sensitive skin. Grabbing pepper along the way gave her less strength. Rosie watched as the light grew near, she could now make out some faces. The old candy store owner and her parents could now be clear. [/size]
“Rosie!”
“Rosie! Come home!” They shouted
They called me like I was a dog. She could just imagine it. Rosie in a form of a dog, excited and happy, then the dog runs away and now everyone is saying, “Rosie! Here girl!” Staring at her dog pepper she realized that the dog was scared, it looked about ready to bark. “No” Whispered Rosie. But the dog didn’t care what she thought; all the dog wanted was to be home where it’s warm.
“BARK, WOOF, BARK!”
Oh no, this can’t be happening! Why did she bring pepper with her! Now she would be caught! But to her surprise her parents didn’t pay attention to the loud barks of pepper but only kicked it out of the way Scared and sad, the bundle fur came back to Rosie and rested his head on her leg. Rosie looked at pepper and patted his back. Rosie thought why she ran away again and reviewed it in her brain many times. Have I made the right decision of leaving? What if I was caught? No I wouldn’t get caught and I knew I made the right decision.
]Looking at her parents again she couldn’t help but eavesdrop, all though the voices were faint and rushed Rosie still understood.

“We have to find her! If we don’t, we don’t have any way of getting the st-“
“SHHHHH People could be listening”
[size=12]Without another word, the candy store owner, and my parents left. Rosie watched as the last of light dimed into nothing. Grabbing pepper again she headed north, away from her town and disappointment. Rosie knew that maybe she would find wealth at where ever she was heading. Maybe she will be disappointed again. But as long as she ran and ran she would never come across this town again. But Rosie couldn’t help but think for a bit, what had my mom said about needing me? Why would anybody need me? Looking back at it, her parents had always been pushing me with my studies and never allowed me to enter their room. But why!?!? With more mysteries awaiting, she kept on walking while pulling the leash to pepper’s collar and thought about what awaits her.

Chapter 2#
Rosie came to a stop after walking for 3 hours. Some how she felt like she was being watched and spied on. Dropping pepper to the ground so he can walk, Roise touched her neclace. It was in the shape of a dimond and looked like it was cut in half because the ridges looked so raged. It was given to me from my grandmother when I was born. Slowly Rosie began to walk again and pepper followed. Looking ahead she could see the sun start to come up and the shadows starts to fade.
"Rosie? Is that you?"
Alarmed she quickly turned around to see who had called her name, but nothing and nobody was there. Only a dirt path and a grayish figure. Whoa, a shadow? Looking around at the trees, none made shadows
"Who are you?" Rosie said in a scared way

A person came out wearing a silver shirt and jeans
"I am the stone keeper"
"The what?"
"Yeah it's new to me too" the weird girl said
"What do you want?" I don't have any money! Rosie said
The girl only responded by "Let me explain what I do"
"Last year, this fairy or wizard or whatever came to me and said that I am the stone keeper, I had the same response as you diid, I mean someone pops out and says I you are the new stone keeper, What would your response be? The Fairy/Wizard said that It is my destiny to be the keeper of this cave filled with jewls and stuff. She showed me how everything works, but something went wrong not so long ago, and I need your help"

Rosie was a bit more calm, she could relate to her,they were probaly the same age.
"Why do you need MY help, there are plenty of other people in the world"
The odd girl put her arm on Rosie's sholder and said:
"Here's why"

Chapter 3#
I was amazed at what I heard, but some how, it was hard to belive. I inturupted her and said
"May I ask? Whats your name?"
"Call me Zora"
Nodding Rosie looked at her necklace
So, this stone was made 1,000 years ago and passed down from generation, to generation. Some how, about 500 years ago this stone was broken in half and power formed, 1 half is in the cave, and the other half is on my neck
Zora looked worried
"Last month, and evil forse started to form and is stealing gems from the cave to use for his own magic. I notice how the skys grow grey, and chiling winds fill the air, I know something is going on."
"That stone on your neck has power, but not as much as it should, if you some back to the cave with me and take the other half we have enough power to stop him!"
Rosie didn't know what to say
"Look, all I want to do is run away, and find...find
Zora interupted
"Adventure...."
"Look, I think your talking to the wrong girl, I know that this stone is old, but not that old"
"You'll be surpised at how many secrets your family has kept from you" Zora said
"Put the puzzle together Rosie!"
Ignoring the girl's remarks she picked up pepper and started walking down the trail
Without looking back, Zora was left alone hoping she would return

Chaoter 4# COMEING SOON

Last edited by sillybung on January 2nd 2010, 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
sillybung
N Member

Humor : Why are you laughing at me? AHHHHH!

Back to top Go down

Re: ~scarlet stone~

Post by norih on December 31st 2009, 1:40 pm

I LOVE it! Add more!

4th member

Moderation Color, Indigo
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung on December 31st 2009, 1:46 pm

Thanks, I'll post it at 1:00 PM.
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih on December 31st 2009, 1:47 pm

Sticks tounge out at ali! Thanks a lot! thats when i leave for tennis! lolz, anyhow, id rather RP now, if you dont mind!

4th member

Moderation Color, Indigo
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung on December 31st 2009, 1:51 pm

SURE!!! Smiley
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung on January 1st 2010, 5:27 pm

New chapter
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih on January 1st 2010, 7:13 pm

Great Job! Why?..............

4th member

Moderation Color, Indigo
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung on January 1st 2010, 7:39 pm

You'll find out in the next chapter!
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih on January 2nd 2010, 3:25 pm

LOVE it!

4th member

Moderation Color, Indigo
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybung on January 2nd 2010, 3:38 pm

Thanks, I'll add more later today after my guest leave ( My Best friends are coming )
sillybung
N Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norih on January 2nd 2010, 3:43 pm

Lucky you!

4th member

Moderation Color, Indigo
norih
M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content